Quick Inquiry
 
 
 
 
#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2 #htmlcaption3 #htmlcaption4
 
 
 

SEO, or Search Engine optimization is the technique of making websites appear high in the major search engines for phrases that are important and relevant to a business, for example“Taxi services in Texas” would likely want their website to be on page one of Google, Yahoo & AOL/MSN when people search for this and related phrases.

82% of your potential clients will search the internet for what you offer – will they find you or your competition?

92% of people who use the internet, will use search engines like Google to find what they are looking for. If your website is not listed on the first two pages of results, less than 5% of those searching for your product will ever find you. If you want to be able to reach the other 95% you will need a SEO company to ensure your website is the one your potential clients are finding.

The Advantages of Search Engine optimization (SEO)
  • The primary advantage of SEO over any other type of internet marketing is found in the long-term aspects. Once your site is ranked in the top 10 for your keyword phrase, you should be able to keep it there with a minimum of fuss. This means that you will receive traffic from prospects 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year for as long as you use our services.
  • The site is easily available to the large portion of the online users. A better optimized and designed website always attracts lot of visitors and of those visitors a lot of potential customers. The optimized website is browser compatible and have the same design and structure in different browsers.
  • SEO is proven to have a higher ROI than traditional advertising. It is up to 100 times more cost effective than traditional print advertising.
  • The traffic you receive from search engines are people that are actively seeking what you sell. The Search engines are constantly sending qualified leads to your website.
  • 93% of people using search engines will not look past the first 20 listings. If you are not one of these top listings, how many sales are you missing out on?
  • 90% of website traffic originates from the three major search engines – Google, Yahoo and MSN Bing. A quality SEO Company can ensure your website is prominent in these search engines rankings.
  • These advantages results as growth in sales as well as increasing your business, credibility and referral businesses online.


When you require a web presence, you deserve a site that reflects your company and generates as much business as any other form of marketing you do. It should really be your greatest marketing and business tool.

It's our role to design something that you are happy with and gives you
        return oninvestment.


Your site should give off a great first impression, be easy to use, simple to understand and encourage your visitor to act. To become a customer, not just a browser.

Your website must look good and work fast. Customers should understand what you do and get what they want within three clicks. Our web design mentality is not design for design’s sake – clients’ feedback tells us we strike the balance between sites that look stunning and deliver results.

Depending on the nature of the job required we will either use our highly skilled in house web experts or put you in touch with one of our website partners, we can also take care of project managing the website build process from start to finish.

Our web design experts are highly skilled in the very latest website design techniques and will create a site to the exact specifications required, while also offering advice and tips on optimizing the site for the best results in the search engines and maximize online client capture opportunities.

By using the very latest website design methods we ensure we deliver our clients websites on the cutting edge of current internet offerings and far superior to their competitor’s websites.

We are always mindful of keeping costs to a minimum and make sure our website design quotes are competitive and great value for money.

 
 
| | | | | | | |
 
 

Copyright © 2012-2013 solutionforwebsites.com All Rights Reserved.